Welcome to the best Santegra® products estore in Europe! Securely. Convenient. Quickly. Without registration.
Just 4 easy steps:
- Add to cart
- Get the ordered products
We ship to:
Austria (Österreich), Belgium (Koninkrijk België), Bulgaria (Република България), Croatia (Republika Hrvatska), Czech Republic (Česká republika), Denmark (Kongeriget Danmark), Estonia (Eesti Vabariik), Finland (Suomen tasavalta), France (République française), Greece (Ελληνική Δημοκρατία), Hungary (Magyarország), Italy (Repubblica italiana), Luxembourg (Groussherzogtum Lëtzebuerg), Montenegro (Црна Гора), Netherlands (Nederland), Poland (Rzeczpospolita Polska), Portugal (República Portuguesa), Romania (România), Slovakia (Slovenská republika), Slovenia (Republika Slovenija), Sweden (Konungariket Sverige).
Have a questions? Please, contact us! We are always happy to help!
Lucerna, also known as alfalfa, has several potential health benefits for humans, including:
- Nutrient-rich: Lucerna is highly nutritious, containing essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- Digestive health: It may improve digestion and act as a natural diuretic.
- Cholesterol and heart health: Lucerna may help lower LDL cholesterol levels and support cardiovascular health.
- Blood sugar control: It has potential in regulating blood sugar levels.
- Menopause symptoms: Lucerna may alleviate certain symptoms of menopause, such as hot flashes.
- Antioxidant activity: It contains antioxidants that protect against cell damage.
- Anti-inflammatory properties: Lucerna may have anti-inflammatory effects.
- Nutritional support: It is used as a dietary supplement for additional nutrients.